Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe, and they’re probably a staple in yours, too. My personal favorite cut is a well-fitting straight leg jean; I find this cut flattering on my curves and not too tight, but also not prone to heavy stretching and loss of shape. This pair, a bargain at TJ Maxx from DKNY for $25, remain one of my favorite pairs. These jeans are awesome for ultra casual days and also for days when I feel a little more polished. I imagine that this pair will remain in heavy rotation until they’re in shreds.
- Impromptu city trip today! instagram.com/p/avgW_qJ00Z/ 10 hours ago
- OMG IMPROMPTU CITY DATE WITH MY FAVORITE COUSIN TOMORROW. I LOVE THIS WEEK. 21 hours ago
- RT @nathanrabin: Wes Anderson's movies all sound like awesome fonts: Royal Tenanbaum, Rushmore, Darjeeling Limited, Moonrise Kingdom, Bottl… 1 day ago
- Yanks game tonight! Long time no see, mirror selfie. #selfies #selfienation instagram.com/p/atwXCJJ0x_/ 1 day ago
- Beauty Bits: pink for the party wp.me/p2zQ49-1mo via @wordpressdotcom 1 day ago